Tuesday, May 22, 2012

traditional anniversary gift: candy

each year robert & I like to give each other the "traditional" anniversary gift (here is year four and here is year five). year six is candy. robert got me six of my favorite types of chocolates (chocolate covered orange peels, pretzels, popcorn, pringles, oreos & toffee). my thighs kind of hate him for this, because I have almost consumed all of it already. in return I made him some sea salt fudge (which was delicious, by the way- I will post the recipe soon). we also celebrated our anniversary with another couple, our "anniversary twin". the guys signed all of us up for a candy making class this summer. such a clever gift idea.

{our wedding flower- peonies}

4 comments:

  1. Katie, your comment on my wedding planning post was so sweet–thank you for your wisdom. And come year six, I'm going to find your recipe for sea salt fudge–it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the challenge of giving traditional anniversary gifts each year! So much fun. We just hit year two, so I've got some good ideas for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolates..ever since chocolate is a very romantic gift for your anniversary gifts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear.You have written a great post. Going to share with my followers on twitter. Thanks for sharing.
    Anniversary Presents

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails