Thursday, October 20, 2011

pigment

robert & I stopped in a great store in san diego called pigment. they have really unique home deco, stationary & gifts. but one of the coolest things in the store is the make-your-own-terrariums. they sell these beautiful hanging glass orbs, which you can fill with sand or rocks & then a plant of your choosing (miniature succulents, a cactus, etc). wish I had snapped a photo of them - they were rad.

I felt like I
needed to leave with some sort of treasure, so I picked up these pretty little stacking ceramic bowls. they are handmade, so each one is a little different shape & size. they'll be perfect for jewelry or buttons or even to use in the kitchen. I love finding awesome stores in new cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails