Tuesday, August 9, 2011

august cake: vanilla wedding cake with swiss buttercream frosting

as I mentioned, my parents 35th anniversary was this past weekend. so for august's cake, I decided to try to recreate the top of their wedding cake. in total 70s style, it was topped with white daises and lots of baby's breath. so sweet. I had so much fun making this cake; we even had mom & dad cut it just like they did on their wedding day!

{35th anniversary vanilla wedding cake with swiss buttercream frosting}
{my parents in 1976, cutting their wedding cake}

3 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen, and the cake looks absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cakes - and this one is really the sweetest thing. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, so beautiful! You have some talent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails