Saturday, November 13, 2010

whoopie!

do you remember when I visited maine over the summer & tried all of the delicious whoopie pies? well I decided to make some for my agency's thanksgiving potluck, using this recipe. they were easy & so cute. next time I'll be more generous with the creamy peanut butter filling.


{the batter is pretty simple to make. then just drop it onto a cookie sheet}

{this is what they look like once they've baked & cooled}

{pipe the peanut butter frosting onto a bottom}

{top it with a lid & squish}

{add sprinkles if you're feeling festive & enjoy}

5 comments:

  1. i love these and haven't made any... hmm!!! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter and chocolate gets me every. single. time.

    they look lovely and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound DIVINE-I kept trying to make pumpkin whoopie pies over the weekend, but John insisted that I would send him to an early grave if I kept baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tasty combo! Love the sprinkles for a festive touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails